Jesus Says

"...If God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you." John 12:28 NLT
Let us get up early and go to the vineyards to see if the grapevines have budded, if the blossoms have opened, and if the pomegranates have bloomed. There I will give you my love. Songs of Songs 6:12 NLT

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Smiles

From the fruit of his lips a man is filled with good things as surely as the work of his hands rewards him.
                                                                                                      Proverbs 12:14 

In From the Heart, Helen Steiner Rice shares this poetic verse regarding the sweetness of a smile:

Nothing on earth
can make life more worthwhile
than the sunshine and warmth
of a beautiful smile.

At this very moment I am looking at my six month old grandson who is giving me his sweetest baby smile.  His smile makes me very happy and I smile back at him.  Nothing is quite so warming as his beautiful smile.  My day brightens by more than 1000 watts when my grandson smiles at me. 

Today smile at someone.  It will make them happy and it will surely make you happy, too.  God's gift to someone today may even be your beautiful smile.  Try it.  You might like it!

To God be the Glory!  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment