Jesus Says

"...If God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you." John 12:28 NLT
Let us get up early and go to the vineyards to see if the grapevines have budded, if the blossoms have opened, and if the pomegranates have bloomed. There I will give you my love. Songs of Songs 6:12 NLT

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Prayer for the Morning

from A Collection of Joy by Helen Steiner Rice

Show Me How More Clearly the Way
To Serve and Love You More Each Day

God, help me in my feeble way
to somehow do something each day
to show You that I love You best
And that my faith will stand each test,

                    And let me serve You everyday
                    And feel You near me when I pray.
                    Oh, hear my prayer, dear God above,
                    And make me worthy of Your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment