Jesus Says

"...If God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you." John 12:28 NLT
Let us get up early and go to the vineyards to see if the grapevines have budded, if the blossoms have opened, and if the pomegranates have bloomed. There I will give you my love. Songs of Songs 6:12 NLT

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What a Beautiful Day!

The flowers are springing up, the season of singing birds has come, and the cooing of turtledoves fills the air.
                                                                                                         Songs of Songs 2:12 NLT

Today was a beautiful day.  The sky was blue and I watched little yellow-breasted finches play in our Bradford Pear tree while our two black cats hungrily eyed the birds from the lower branches of the tree.  Besides that, the neighbor's daffodils are blooming and I do love daffodils.

It's warm enough for my sweet husband, Michael C., and I to sit in our front porch rocking chairs even as he recovers from hip replacement surgery.  I know winter isn't over but today was an encouraging reminder that spring is just around the corner. 

To God be the Glory!  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment